Registered Nurse - RN - Ambulatory Surgery - Operating Room - Center for Community Health - Days
LocationBrooklyn, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Be a Leader in High-Quality Innovative Care:
Registered Nurses at the Center for Community Health
NewYork-Presbyterian is one of the nation’s most comprehensive academic health care delivery systems, dedicated to providing the highest quality, most compassionate care to patients in the New York metropolitan area and throughout the globe. The Center for Community Health, opening early 2021 in the heart of Park Slope at our NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital, will set a new bar in personalized outpatient care -- from diagnosis to treatment -- by integrating new technologies and innovative clinical approaches to provide the highest quality care and enhance the patient experience.
This 400,000 –square foot, multi-specialty ambulatory center encompasses a Comprehensive Cancer and Women’s Health Center, 12 ambulatory surgery operating rooms and Multispecialty physician practices.
Registered Nurse - RN - Ambulatory Surgery / Operating Room - Center for Community Health - Days
You’ll work with the brightest minds in healthcare to make tomorrow better for countless human beings. It’s the kind of nursing that requires an unwavering commitment to excellence and a constant spirit of professionalism. And it’s your opportunity to enjoy flexible scheduling, shared clinical decision-making, inspirational leadership, supportive colleagues and much more. Now, you have the opportunity to join us. You will take teamwork approach to provide efficient, safe and effective patient care. Experience minimally invasive procedures including Orthopedics, General Surgery, ENT, and Cystoscopy. Thrive in a fast-paced environment that challenges you to perform at your best every day and fosters your continued growth and advancement. Experience life at the forefront of a better tomorrow – for patients, our hospital and your career.
We have multiple full-time opportunities available working 7:45AM - 6:30PM. This position is located at NYP/Brooklyn Methodist Hospital’s Center for Community Health.
- Minimum of two years of RN experience in OR highly preferred
- CNOR Certification preferred
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (BSN)
- New York State Registered Nurse License or willingness to obtain
- Minimum of one year of RN experience in an Operating Room setting
- Basic Cardiac Life Support (BLS) certification from the American Heart Association
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2021-2022." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2021 "Employees' Choice Awards: Best Places to Work" - Glassdoor
- 2021 " Best Workplaces in Health Care & Biopharma" - Fortune
- 2020 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2020 "Working Mother 100 Best Companies" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Companies for Multicultural Women" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Workplace for Men in Nursing" - American Association for Men in Nursing
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.