Project Manager Operations - Facilities Management - Day Shift
LocationBrooklyn, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Join the team at NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital, a 591-bed hospital affiliated with Weill Cornell Medical College, where we are dedicated to providing the highest quality, most compassionate care to patients. The vibrant, family and community culture offers you the opportunity to collaborate with colleagues across all areas of the Hospital, and lead a team of engaged individuals all focused on improving patient care. Find out how you can Make It Possible:
In this role, the Operations Project Manager assists the Director of Engineering with all aspects of new construction, renovation and upgrade projects for the institution.
· Bachelors of Architecture or Science degree required in Engineering, Industrial Technology, Construction Management or equivalent 10 to 15 years of experience in a hospital environment.
· Knowledgeable of hospital or healthcare construction and building systems.
· Computer literacy is required (Word / Excel / MS Project / Unifier).
· Ability to read and comprehend technical drawings and specifications.
· Familiar with building maintenance techniques & systems/controls, equipment operations and construction of Health Care Facilities.
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.