Project Manager Capital Projects - Facilities Maintenance - Days Including Weekends/Holidays
LocationBrooklyn, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Join the leadership team at NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital, a 591-bed hospital affiliated with Weill Cornell Medical College, where we are dedicated to providing the highest quality, most compassionate care to patients. The vibrant, family and community culture offers you the opportunity to collaborate with colleagues across all areas of the Hospital, and lead a team of engaged individuals all focused on improving patient care. Find out how you can Make It Possible:
In this role, the Project Manager develops, implements and administers capital projects. Responsible for the development and management of scope, costs, and schedules for projects.
- Master’s degree in Architecture, Engineering or Design and Construction preferred.
- Candidates possessing experience in more than one area (healthcare design, construction, engineering) preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Engineering, or Design and Construction required.
- 6+ years of directly related experience in healthcare design, construction or engineering required.
- Some business experience.
- Knowledge of Architecture/Engineering with the ability to read and understand documents/drawings.
- Knowledge of Design/Construction project management including budgets, contracts and scheduling.
- Knowledge of Consultant management.
- Proficiency in Excel, MS Project, PowerPoint and Project Management Information Systems, preferably Unifier.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to summarize complex issues.
- Proven ability to interpret client needs, develop consensus and creative solutions that work.
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.