Program Manager Lab Service - Lab Administration - Days
LocationBrooklyn, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Join the leadership team at NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital, a 591-bed hospital affiliated with Weill Cornell Medical College, where we are dedicated to providing the highest quality, most compassionate care to patients. The vibrant, family and community culture offers you the opportunity to collaborate with colleagues across all areas of the Hospital, and lead a team of engaged individuals all focused on improving patient care. Find out how you can Make It Possible:
In this role, the Program Manager Lab Service is responsible for overseeing the daily operations of the Blood Draw centers and the Core laboratory specimen accessioning areas of the NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital Pathology and Laboratory Medicine Department.
·Master’s Degree preferred.
· 2 years of experience in a Laboratory Setting preferred.
· Phlebotomy experience preferred.
· NYS License in Clinical Laboratory Technology preferred.
·ASCP Medical Laboratory Scientist (ASCP-MLS) preferred.
·Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in related field required.
· Project management and facilitation skills.
· Strong verbal and written communications skills.
· Ability to influence others with or without authority.
· Planning and analytical skills.
· Advanced computer proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
· Highly organized and have strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
· Strong administration, written and verbal communication skills and thorough knowledge of data information systems.
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.