Practice Manager - NYP Brooklyn Medical Group
LocationBrooklyn, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Feel the pride!
Practice Manager-NYP Brooklyn Medical Group
Monday-Friday Days-Multi-Specialty Practice
NewYork-Presbyterian Medical Groups (NYPMG) are part of the physician enterprise of NewYork-Presbyterian, one of the nation’s most comprehensive academic health care delivery systems affiliated with two world-renowned medical schools. Through primary care and multispecialty medical practices, the physicians and other health care professionals of NYPMG, in collaboration with ColumbiaDoctors and Weill Cornell Physicians, provide families with high quality, patient-centered care close to home in the New York metropolitan area.
Responsible for managing the daily financial and operational facets of a select complex practice or group of practices. Accountable to ensure the assigned areas of oversight meet the organizations quality, productivity and financial goals. Ensures an optimal work environment for physicians and staff. Ensures appropriate facilities, equipment and other required resources are available to support service delivery goals in the most cost effective manner.
- Registered Nurse
- Master's in healthcare or business administration.
- Two or more year's management experience.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent practice management experience required.
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.