Plumber - Facilities Management - Evening Shift
LocationBrooklyn, New York
Shift:Evening (United States of America)
Go Beyond Repairs
Discover Where Amazing Works
Join the team at NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital, a 591-bed hospital affiliated with Weill Cornell Medical College, where we are dedicated to providing the highest quality, most compassionate care to patients. The vibrant, family and community culture offers you the opportunity to collaborate with colleagues across all areas of the Hospital, and work with a team of engaged individuals all focused on improving patient care.
Plumber - Evenings
Join our dedicated Facilities team where you will perform various plumbing duties associated with water and steam systems. You will administer preventive maintenance schedules and be responsible for the repairs of the building systems. The ideal candidate must demonstrate knowledge of hand and power equipment as well as the ability to repair plumbing equipment.
This is a full time, Monday-Friday evening shift (4:00pm-12:00am) position located at NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital.
- Plumbing license
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum of two (2) years hands on experience in the plumbing trade
- Strong commitment to providing an outstanding patient experience
- Basic computer literacy
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.