LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day Flex (United States of America)
Location: NYP/Medical Group Brooklyn (located in Brooklyn Heights, NY)
Physician Assistant - Full Time Days
The Physician Assistant will function on a particular service as needed under the supervision of all attending staff with privileges in that department; as well as duly licensed staff (M.D.). The Physician Assistant will perform necessary services as outlined in their particular staff privileges or as assigned by duly licensed attending physician. Not all Physician Assistants shall have the same clinical staff privileges. These privileges will be delineated by the Chairman of Service on a individual basis according to the demonstrated ability of the individual Physician Assistant.
This is a full time position. Monday - Friday.
- Minimum three years experience in out patient setting.
- Minimum two years experience in acute care setting.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Physician Assistant studies
- NYS licensure
- NCCPA certification
- ACLS certification
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018" - U.S.News & World Report
- 2017 “Best Large Workplaces in New York.” - Great Place to Work and Fortune
- 2017 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers