Physician Assistant- Urology- Brooklyn
LocationBrooklyn, New York
Shift:Day Flex (United States of America)
Brooklyn, New York
Day (United States of America)
Physician Assistants Make It Possible
Discover Where Amazing Works
Physician Assistant – Urology – Full Time
As skilled clinicians and respected collaborators, our PAs Make It Possible day and night. Our PAs bring inspiring commitment and provide high quality care to every patient. And that's just the beginning. Ours is one of the most acclaimed healthcare institutions in history, but were also creating a powerful future. Explore this career-making opportunity to become part of our team:
We're seeking an experienced PA to take front line responsibility. Together, we use our brains and hearts to provide the highest level of care imaginable. In the process, experience all the reasons we entered our noble field.
This position is a Full-Time opportunity at Brooklyn Medical Group Practice. The opportunity will provide Outpatient Urology Care, including office procedures. This is a full time 4 day work week with varied hours of 8:00am-6:00pm (Must be flexible). Location: 38 6th Avenue Brooklyn, NY.
New Graduates Welcome.
- Interest or Experience in Surgical Subspecialty Outpatient Care
- Epic experience
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Physician Assistant studies
- Current NYS licensure
- NCCPA certification
- DEA (Drug Enforcement Agency) registration number
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- 2021 "Employees' Choice Awards: Best Places to Work" - Glassdoor
- 2021 " Best Workplaces in Health Care & Biopharma" - Fortune
- 2020 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2020 "Working Mother 100 Best Companies" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Companies for Multicultural Women" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Workplace for Men in Nursing" - American Association for Men in Nursing
- Discover why at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.
It all begins with you. Our amazing compensation packages start with competitive base pay and include recognition for your experience, education, and licensure. Then we add our amazing benefits, countless opportunities for personal and professional growth and a dynamic environment that embraces every person. Join our team and discover where amazing works.