Physician Assistant – PA - Orthopedics - Per Diem - Rotating Shifts
LocationBrooklyn, New York
Shift:Rotating (United States of America)
Be a Leader in High-Quality Innovative Care:
Physician Assistants Make it Possible
Physician Assistant – PA - Orthopedics - Per Diem - Rotating/Weekends
NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital has been providing outstanding medical care to the surrounding communities for over 135 years. Join our Physician Assistant practice as a cohesive team to ensure the care and caring of our patients and their families. As highly skilled clinicians and respected colleagues, our Physician Assistants proudly advance this standard of excellence. You'll often hear our PAs refer to New York-Presbyterian as a PA-run institution. Manage all aspects of care including medicine, pre-op and post-op responsibilities, and discharge planning and be a leader in providing high quality innovative care to patients and their families.
This is a per diem, 12-hour position rotating shifts including nights and weekend coverage. This position is located at NYP/Brooklyn Methodist Hospital.
- 3-5 years of experience as an in-patient Physician Assistant in Orthopedics preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited PA program required
- Minimum of one year of acute care Physician Assistant experience in Orthopedics
- Current New York State Physician Assistant licensure required
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA) certification required
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification and Advanced Certified Life Support (ACLS)
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.