Physician Assistant - PA - Medicine Float - Rotating Shifts
LocationBrooklyn, New York
Shift:Rotating (United States of America)
Discover Where Amazing Works at NYP/Brooklyn Methodist Hospital
Physician Assistant – PA – Medicine Float – Rotating Shifts
Across NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital, Physician Assistants bring compassion, talent and quality to patient care. Experience a culture that embraces, supports and respects Physician Assistants. Join our units as a skilled clinical professional, often floating across multiple world-renowned specialties. You’ll partner with top specialists and you’ll help deliver hope and healing to patients from a diverse community and around the world.
The freedom to explore new specialties and experiences in your career awaits you at NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital. You’ll gain exposure to a broad range of challenges on our Medicine Department, while working with the brightest minds in healthcare to achieve amazing patient outcomes. Join us, and expand on your clinical skills and knowledge across multiple specialties while feeling the pride of Making It Possible.
This is a full-time 12-hour shift position with a rotating shift schedule. This position will float to all areas in Medicine with a focus on Cardiology. This position is located at NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited PA program required
- Current New York State Physician Assistant licensure required
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA) certification required
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.