Physician Assistant – PA - Hospital Medicine - Per Diem - Rotating Shifts
LocationBrooklyn, New York
Shift:Rotating (United States of America)
Be a Leader in High-Quality Innovative Care:
NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital has been providing outstanding medical care to the surrounding communities for over 135 years. Join our Physician Assistant practice as a cohesive team to ensure the care and caring of our patients and their families. PA's are highly respected collaborators, working as a part of a cohesive team to ensure the care and caring of our patients and their families while being committed to our culture of Putting Patients First.
Physician Assistant – PA - Hospital Medicine – Per Diem - Rotating Shifts
As a Physician Assistant at NYP/Brooklyn Methodist, you will manage all aspects of care in the in-patient setting, including medicine, pre-op and post-op responsibilities, and discharge planning and be a leader in providing high quality innovative care to patients and their families.
This is a per diem position with rotating shifts located at NYP/Brooklyn Methodist Hospital.
- Previous Physician Assistant experience in Internal or Hospital Medicine preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited PA program required
- One year of experience as a Physician Assistant
- Current New York State Physician Assistant licensure required
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA) certification required
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification and Advanced Certified Life Support (ACLS)
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.