Physician Assistant - PA - Gastroenterology (GI) - Rotating Shifts
LocationBrooklyn, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital has been providing outstanding medical care to the surrounding communities for over 135 years. Join our Physician Assistant practice as a cohesive team to ensure the care and caring of our patients and their families.
Physician Assistant – PA - Gastroenterology (GI) – Days
As highly skilled clinicians and respected colleagues, our Physician Assistants proudly advance this standard of excellence. PA's are highly respected collaborators, working as a part of a cohesive team to ensure the care and caring of our patients and their families while being committed to our culture of Putting Patients First.Manage all aspects of care including medicine, pre-op and post-op responsibilities, and discharge planning and be a leader in providing high quality innovative care to patients and their families.
This is a full-time, Monday - Friday, day shift position located at NYP/Brooklyn Methodist Hospital.
- One year of experience and/or focused clinical rotation in GI
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited PA program required
- Current New York State Physician Assistant licensure required
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA) certification required
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification and Advanced Certified Life Support (ACLS)
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.