Physician Assistant-Medical Group Kings County, Brooklyn
LocationBrooklyn, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Feel the Pride!
Physician Assistant-Medical Group-Brooklyn 7th. Avenue
NewYork-Presbyterian Medical Groups (NYPMG) are part of the physician enterprise of NewYork-Presbyterian, one of the nation’s most comprehensive academic health care delivery systems affiliated with two world-renowned medical schools. Through primary care and multispecialty medical practices, the physicians and other health care professionals of NYPMG, in collaboration with ColumbiaDoctors and Weill Cornell Physicians, provide families with high quality, patient-centered care close to home in the New York metropolitan area.
Under the direction of the Supervising Physician, Chief Physician Assistant or Director of Physician Assistant Services performs history and physical examinations. Establishes a presumptive diagnosis and performs a general work-up including the ordering of appropriate laboratory studies. Under supervision, is responsible for the patient’s medical issues following the diagnosis. May assist medical staff with pre, intra- and post-operative surgical activities and research projects in assigned area.
Monday-Friday Days. Overtime as needed
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Degree or major in Certified Physician Assistant
- Licensure as a Physician's Assistant by the State of New York
- National Commission Certified Physician Assistant (NCCPA)
- Experience with an outpatient neurology practice.
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.