Physician Assistant - Internal Medicine - Days
LocationBrooklyn, New York
Shift:Day Flex (United States of America)
Be a Leader in High-Quality Innovative Care:
Physician Assistants Make it Possible
Physician Assistant – PA - Internal Medicine – Days
NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital has been providing outstanding medical care to the surrounding communities for over 135 years. Join our Physician Assistant practice as a cohesive team to ensure the care and caring of our patients and their families. As highly skilled clinicians and respected colleagues, our Physician Assistants proudly advance this standard of excellence. You'll often hear our PAs refer to New York-Presbyterian as a PA-run institution. Manage all aspects of care including medicine, pre-op and post-op responsibilities, and discharge planning and be a leader in providing high quality innovative care to patients and their families
This is a full-time Tuesday - Saturday, 7:00AM - 3:00PM day shift position located at NYP/Brooklyn Methodist Hospital.
- One year of experience as a Physician Assistant preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited PA program required
- Current New York State Physician Assistant licensure required
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA) certification required
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification and Advanced Certified Life Support (ACLS)
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.