Physical Therapist - In-Patient - Department of Rehab Medicine - Days
LocationBrooklyn, New York
Shift:Day Flex (United States of America)
Maximizing Patient Mobility:
Physical Therapists Keep Us Moving
As Brooklyn’s community hospital for over 135 years, NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist is dedicated to the highest level of rehabilitation care. Among our many world-class services, we provide inpatient rehabilitation, which helps patients achieve functional independence so they can effectively re-integrate within the community. This requires the support of professionals from many different healthcare disciplines and specialties. Find out how you can become one of the people who drive our mission of Putting Patients First.
Physical Therapist – In-Patient - Department of Rehab Medicine - Days
At NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist, our Physical Therapists use advanced technology and best-practice techniques to restore and maximize patient mobility. We provide one-on-one therapies that are tailored to meet the individual needs of our patients. Our work continues to help patients reach their full potential. Provide high-quality, acute care for our patients in the in-patient setting. Explore our many innovative programs, including an early mobilization program in the ICU.
This is a full-time, day shift position working Tuesday - Saturday, 8:30AM – 4:30PM, with rotating Sunday and Holiday coverage required. This position is located at NYP/Brooklyn Methodist Hospital.
- Master’s degree or Doctorate in Physical Therapy
- America Physical Therapy Association (APTA)
- Bachelor’s degree in Physical Therapy
- Limited Permit as per New York State Practice Act for Physical Therapists
- New York State Physical Therapist License within one year of hire
- Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) certification required
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.