Per Diem Pharmacist - Pharmacy - Night Shift
LocationBrooklyn, New York
Shift:Night (United States of America)
Join the Pharmacy team at NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital, a 591-bed hospital affiliated with Weill Cornell Medical College, where we are dedicated to providing the highest quality, most compassionate care to patients. The vibrant, family and community culture offers you the opportunity to collaborate with colleagues across all areas of the Hospital, and work with a team of engaged individuals all focused on improving patient care. Find out how you can Make It Possible:
In this role, the Per Diem Pharmacist, you will be responsible to provide and compound prescribed medications, drug, IV mixtures, and other pharmaceuticals according to professional standards and practices. You will have an exciting opportunity to showcase your skills by providing information and services necessary for safe and appropriate use of drugs to patients and families, and medical and nursing staff to achieve optimal patient outcomes.
This is a per diem position night shift position located at NewYork-Presbyterian/Brooklyn Methodist Hospital. .
·Bachelor of Science degree in Pharmacy or PharmD degree.
·Knowledge normally acquired through completion of a Bachelor’s Degree plus up to 1 year of post-degree course work and/or an internship and less than a year of previous experience.
·NYS License-Registered Pharmacist
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2021-2022." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2021 "Employees' Choice Awards: Best Places to Work" - Glassdoor
- 2021 " Best Workplaces in Health Care & Biopharma" - Fortune
- 2020 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2020 "Working Mother 100 Best Companies" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Companies for Multicultural Women" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Workplace for Men in Nursing" - American Association for Men in Nursing
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.