Per Diem Imaging Technologist - MRI
LocationBrooklyn, New York
Shift:Rotating (United States of America)
This is a per diem position working on an as-needed basis, including variable shifts and weekends and holidays.
- Associates degree
- ARRT Advanced modality (ie. mammography, CT, MR, or special interventional radiology) certification preferred
- N.Y. State Department of Health IV Certification preferred
- 2 years experience preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Graduate from an accredited program in the school of Radiologic Technology
- Must obtain at least 24 continuing education credits every 2 years as per ARRT requirements
- If working in general Radiology department: One year experience in diagnostics radiology required. One year experience in CT, Mammography, or OR procedures preferred
- N.Y. State Department of Health X-ray License
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologists Certification
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- 2021 "Employees' Choice Awards: Best Places to Work" - Glassdoor
- 2021 " Best Workplaces in Health Care & Biopharma" - Fortune
- 2020 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2020 "Working Mother 100 Best Companies" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Companies for Multicultural Women" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Workplace for Men in Nursing" - American Association for Men in Nursing
- Discover why at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.