Per Diem Diener - Pathology and Lab Medicine - Day Flex Shift
LocationBrooklyn, New York
Shift:Day Flex (United States of America)
Join the laboratory team at NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital, a 591-bed hospital affiliated with Weill Cornell Medical College, where we are dedicated to providing the highest quality, most compassionate care to patients. The vibrant, family and community culture offers you the opportunity to collaborate with colleagues across all areas of the Hospital, and work with a team of engaged individuals all focused on improving patient care. Find out how you can Make It Possible:
In this role, you will be responsible for assisting in autopsies in hospital morgue and in maintaining morgue area. Maintains supplies in pathology department. Collects specimens, delivers reports, mail and helps maintain cleanliness of laboratory.
This is a per-diem day/flex shift position located at NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital.
- High school diploma/GED
- One (1) year experience in a morgue setting
- Basic computer literacy
- Standing. Walking, sitting, pushing/pulling/lifting 10+ lbs, reaching, talking, hearing, manual dexterity/mobility.
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2021-2022." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2021 "Employees' Choice Awards: Best Places to Work" - Glassdoor
- 2021 " Best Workplaces in Health Care & Biopharma" - Fortune
- 2020 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2020 "Working Mother 100 Best Companies" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Companies for Multicultural Women" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Workplace for Men in Nursing" - American Association for Men in Nursing
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.