Per Diem Diener - Lab Administration - Day Shift
LocationBrooklyn, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
In this role, the Diener is responsible for assisting in autopsies in hospital morgue and in maintaining morgue area. Maintains supplies in pathology department. Collects specimens, delivers reports, mail and helps maintain cleanliness of laboratory.
- High School Diploma or GED
- One year experience in morgue setting.
- Basic computer literacy.
- Standing, walking, sitting, pushing/pulling/lifting 10+ lbs, reaching, talking, hearing, manual dexterity/mobility.
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.