Per Diem Clinical Laboratory Technologist - Microbioloy - Evening Weekend Shifts As Needed 4:00pm-12:00am
LocationBrooklyn, New York
Shift:Evening (United States of America)
Join the team at NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital, a 591-bed hospital affiliated with Weill Cornell Medical College, where we are dedicated to providing the highest quality, most compassionate care to patients. The vibrant, family and community culture offers you the opportunity to collaborate with colleagues across all areas of the Hospital, and work with a team of engaged individuals all focused on improving patient care. Find out how you can Make It Possible:
In this role, the Clinical Laboratory Technologist uses independent judgment to perform simple and complex laboratory tests. Apply the principles, theories and techniques of Medical Technology to produce accurate, reproducible laboratory results. Assume responsibility for problem-solving, quality control, safety and teaching new employees, students and residents. Works
under the supervision of the section Supervisor/Manager.
- One-year of experience in microbiology.
- Bachelor of Science in Medical Technology or equivalent with one-year clinical training
- NYS Clinical Laboratory License.
- Must have the ability to work independently
- Working weekends and holidays.
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.