Per Diem Chaplain - Pastoral Care - Rotating Schedule Including Some Weekends & Holidays
LocationBrooklyn, New York
Shift:Rotating (United States of America)
In this role, the Chaplain ministers to patients, their families and staff.
- Master of divinity or comparable (religious orders with a related master’s Degree).
- Completion of a fully accredited Clinical Pastoral Education Residency Program.
- Good counseling skills, particularly in crisis and grief counseling, are required.
- Ability to work as part of an inter-faith pastoral care team and to minister to persons of diverse socio-economic, religious and cultural backgrounds.
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.