Patient Care Director - RN – Cardiac Catheterization, Electrophysiology and Noninvasive Cardiology
LocationBrooklyn, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Leadership That Inspires Excellence:
Patient Care Director - RN – Cardiac Catheterization , Electrophysiology and Noninvasive Cardiology
NewYork-Presbyterian is one of the nation’s most comprehensive academic health care delivery systems. Join the Cardiac Cath, EP and Noninvasive Cardiology team at NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital, a 591-bed hospital affiliated with Weill Cornell Medical College, where we are dedicated to providing the highest quality, most compassionate care to patients.
The Patient Care Director assumes first line leadership responsibility and accountability for managing the delivery of patient care. The Patient Care Director will manage day-to-day clinical operations for all Cardiac Cath, EP and Noninvasive Cardiology , while also developing staff competency and training. We are seeking a dynamic nurse leader to oversee the growing team within Cardiac Cath, EP and Noninvasive Cardiology.
This is a full time day shift position located at NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital.
- Leadership experience
- Nursing experience in Cardiac Cath, EP and Noninvasive Cardiology services
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing and Master's Degree in Nursing in related field (If currently pursuing a Master’s Degree, must be completed within 1 year of hire)
- Current New York State RN license
- Minimum of 3 years of RN experience
- Demonstrated leadership competencies
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- 2021 "Employees' Choice Awards: Best Places to Work" - Glassdoor
- 2021 " Best Workplaces in Health Care & Biopharma" - Fortune
- 2020 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2020 "Working Mother 100 Best Companies" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Companies for Multicultural Women" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Workplace for Men in Nursing" - American Association for Men in Nursing
- Discover why at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.