LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Be the ambassador for NYP Parking at New York’s #1 hospital.
Parking Coordinator - Brooklyn Methodist Hospital
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital Real Estate plays a critical role in providing care and quality accommodations for NYP’s staff, visitors, patients and guests.
We are looking for a Parking Coordinator Under the supervision of the Director of Parking, the parking coordinator will coordinate the issuance of all employee parking permits, payroll deductions, billing for non-employees and all related clerical functions.
- Previous experience with public and knowledge of booking
- High School Diploma or GED
- Typing 50 WPM
- Knowledge of word processing and computers systems
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.