Operations Analyst - Surgical Services
LocationBrooklyn, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Shaping the Future of Patient Care:
Advance your career at NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital, where world-class resources meet compassionate community care and caring.Take the opportunity to grow your analytical skills in rapidly growing, team-oriented environment that will recognize and reward your contributions. Change lives for the better, as you help drive our hospital’s continued success in serving the community. Pursue this opportunity to positively impact our future, as well as your own.
Operations Analyst – Surgical Services
In this analyst role, you will work with all levels of leadership throughout the Hospital, developing strategies and implementing intra- and inter-departmental interventions to support the growth of services and the mission of NYP. In addition to providing support for day-to-day operations, you will analyze critical operational, regulatory, coding, reimbursement and quality of care challenges. You will utilize your expertise in data management and analysis to identify opportunities for efficiency and financial savings, and help implement solutions. You will also play an active role in regulatory readiness, and serve as a knowledge base for departments throughout the hospital.
This is a full-time, Monday – Friday, day shift position located at NYP/Brooklyn Methodist Hospital.
- Master’s degree in Business, Health Administration or related field
- Strong analytical skills and basic familiarity with LEAN or Six Sigma process improvement
- Demonstrated success in the ability to prioritize and meet project deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Health Administration or related field
- Experience in hospital operations, financial management and / or strategic planning
- Knowledge of Health Administration
- Understanding of Dynamic Healthcare Environment
- Computer Proficiency including knowledge of Cerner and Cerner analytics for reporting and maintenance
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.