Office Assistant - Antepartum Testing - Days
LocationBrooklyn, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
In this role, the Office Coordinator will be responsible for clerical duties which will include but not limited to the following:
- Efficiently answers, screens, and redirects heavy incoming telephone calls.
- Register patients directly into the Hospital & Scheduling system with all required information accurately and in a timely fashion.
- Schedule appointments for patients. Verify insurance.
- Filing of all patient reports.
- Maintains accurate cashier records and documentation regarding the intake of monies.
- High School diploma or Equivalency required.
- Must have at least one year of medical office experience. Knowledge of OB/GYN is a plus.
- Knowledge of Medical Terminology certificate preferred.
- Must be detailed oriented and able to work independently in a fast-paced environment,
- Have excellent communication, organizational, and computer skills.
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2018 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.