NYPresbyterian Medical Group-Brooklyn-Bensonhurst-Multi-Specialty-Diabetes Educator
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Certified Diabetic Educator - Days-Monday-Friday
Bring your talents to NewYork-Presbyterian Medical Group-Multi Specialty-Bensonhurst-Brooklyn.
As New York’s #1-ranked hospital (U.S. News & World Report), we’re a model of instructional excellence, providing a wealth of resources that help clinical educators create valuable learning experiences.
We’re one of the nation’s best children’s hospitals (U.S.News & World Report), and one of the most comprehensive centers in the world. Promote a culture that values the personal and professional growth and development of nurses.
The Certified Diabetic Educator is responsible for staff development including orientation, in-service, continuing and mandated education for all levels of staff and patients.
Conduct clinical rounds, collaborate on projects related to our Magnet journey and identify the individual and collective learning needs of staff.
Develop course curriculum and teach classes, incorporating research findings and using cutting-edge technology (e.g., on-line learning modules).
Regularly evaluate staff competencies, and provide clinical mentorship and career guidance.
This is a full-time, day shift position located at NewYork-Presbyterian Medical Group Brooklyn working Monday - Friday.
- Current NYS RN licensure
- Minimum of 4 years related clinical experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing or related field
- Certified as Diabetic Educator through NCBDE
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.