Nutrition Host - Food & Nutrition - Part-Time - Evening Shift 4:00pm-8:00pm or 5:15pm-9:15pm Including Weekends & Holidays
LocationBrooklyn, New York
Shift:Evening (United States of America)
In this role, the Nutrition Host has the primary responsibility of processing menus, including, obtaining menu selections, inputting data into the diet office system and printing menus/tray tickets. Additional responsibilities include preparation and distribution of trays/nourishments, obtaining food preferences, and responding to patient requests in a timely manner. The Nutrition Host will perform all duties assigned consistent with New York Methodist Hospital's commitment to providing quality health care services in a compassionate and humane manner.
- Hospital experience.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Basic computer literacy.
- Must be able to speak, read and write English
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.