Nursing Care Coordinator - RN - Cardiac Services - Evenings
LocationBrooklyn, New York
Shift:Evening (United States of America)
In this role, the Nursing Care Coordinator is a Registered Professional Nurse who assists the Nurse Manager in the management of patient care on a specific unit or shift.
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing required, Master's Degree in Nursing or related field preferred
- Currently licensed to practice as a Professional Nurse in New York State.
- 3+ years of Registered Nurse experience in Cardiac Surgery and Critical Care experience required
- Previous Nursing Leadership experience preferred
- CCRN preferred
- BLS and ACLS certifications from the American Heart Association is required
NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital is a equal opportunity employer
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.