Nurse Technician - Med-Surg Miner 7 - Part-time - Days
LocationBrooklyn, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Nurse Technician - Med/Surg Miner 7 - Part-time - Days
At NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist, nursing attendants thrive at the bedside as invaluable care providers. Together, we serve as critical points of contact for patients and their families. So bring your smile to work. Infuse energy and hospitality into a patient's day. Provide comfort and caring as a Nurse Technician - keeping our fast-paced environments running smoothly.
Provide compassionate patient focus and perform select care duties under the supervision of a registered nurse. Improve the patient experience and maintain a safe, clean and healthy environment. Demonstrate what it means to be part of a team and raise the bar for patient care.
This is a part-time (5 shifts biweekly) day position (7:30am - 4:00pm) located at NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital.
- 2-3 years of Nursing Assistant experience
- High school diploma or GED or relevant work experience
- Successfully completion of an accredited Nurse Technician/Patient Care Technician Program or Nursing Assistant Certificate along with EKG and Phlebotomy Certificates
- Current BLS from the American Heart Association
Must be able to lift, move, and position patients of all weights with varying amounts of assistance in a fair manner on a regular and recurring basis including dexterity of fingers, hands, arms and feet with sensory requirements of speech, touch, vision and hearing to normal range with corrections.
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.