Nurse Practitioner - NP - Orthopedic/Spine & Arthritis Center - Days
LocationBrooklyn, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Nurse Practitioners Make It Possible
Nurse Practitioner - NP – Orthopedic/Spine & Arthritis Center - Days
For Nurse Practitioners at NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital, every moment – and every patient – is precious. We Put Patients First! Our nurses work closely with families to create a healing environment. We utilize top technology, practicing with confidence and compassion—and experiencing the heights of fulfilling professional respect and achievement.
At NYP/Brooklyn Methodist Hospital, nursing is a life-changing career journey focused on amazing patient outcomes every step of the way. Each of our advanced practice registered nurses are part of an amazing team invested in evidence-based practice focused on respect, quality, safety, patient and staff satisfaction and value care. Together, we improve the health of patients and their families, making our communities – and the world – stronger.
This is a full time, Monday – Friday day shift position located at NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital.
- Minimum of two years of Nurse Practitioner experience is preferred
- Previous acute care RN experience in Orthopedics
- Master’s Degree in Nursing (MSN) required
- Current NYS Registered Nurse license
- Current NYS Nurse Practitioner license
- Board Certification with the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) as an Adult, Acute Care or Family Nurse Practitioner
- New York State Prescriptive Authority
- Current Registration with the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA)
- Basic Cardiac Life Support (BLS) certification and Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.