Nurse Practitioner - NP - Hematology Oncology - Cancer Service Line - Days
LocationBrooklyn, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
World-Class Oncology Care:
Experience Cancer Care in a Personalized, Warm Environment
For Nurse Practitioners at NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital, every moment – and every patient – is precious. In our Cancer Center, we offer the most advanced treatments and support services for every type and stage of cancer, at every step of the journey, in a warm, understanding environment.We utilize top technology, practicing with confidence and compassion—and experiencing the heights of fulfilling professional respect and achievement. Our high-quality care has not gone unnoticed: NYP/Brooklyn Methodist Hospital is one of the few hospitals in Brooklyn to be accredited by theCommission on Cancer of the American College of Surgeons.
Nurse Practitioner – NP – Hematology Oncology - Cancer Service Line – Days
At NYP/Brooklyn Methodist Hospital, nursing is a life-changing career journey focused on amazing patient outcomes every step of the way. Each of our advanced practice registered nurses are part of an amazing team invested in evidence-based practice focused on respect, quality, safety, patient and staff satisfaction and value care. Our nurses work closely with families to create a healing environment. Together, we improve the health of patients and their families, making our communities – and the world – stronger.
This is a full time, Monday – Friday, day shift position located at NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital.
- Previous experience as Nurse Practitioner in oncology
- Master’s Degree in Nursing
- Current NYS Registered Nurse license
- Current NYS Nurse Practitioner license
- Board Certification with the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC)
- Basic Cardiac Life Support (BLS) certification and Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.