Nurse Practitioner - NP - Cardiology Heart Failure Program - Days
LocationBrooklyn, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Feel the Pulse of Amazing Things
At NewYork-Presbyterian, advanced nursing is a life-changing career journey focused on amazing patient outcomes every step of the way. Each of our nurses dares to be truly excellent – thriving in a compassionate culture of care and caring. Together, we improve the health of patients and their families, making our communities – and the world – stronger.
Nurse Practitioner - NP – Cardiology Heart Failure Program – Days
Cardiac advanced nursing at NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist means complex cases, rare technology and a finely tuned, inspiring team caregiving approach. Across screening, diagnosis, treatment and care, our nurses drive the sharing of knowledge and practices that make a life-changing difference for patients.
The Nurse Practitioner for the CHF Program is responsible for managing, planning, implementing, and evaluating patient care as part of the Heart Failure team. You will direct and coordinate the delivery of quality patient care for patients with heart failure, pulmonary hypertension, left ventricular assist devices and pre-transplant care. Now, you can join this legendary tradition.
This is a full-time, Monday – Friday, day shift position located at NYP/Brooklyn Methodist Hospital.
- A minimum of three years of experience as a Registered Nurse (RN) and/or Nurse Practitioner experience in ICU or Critical Care
- Certification in Congestive Heart Failure (CHF) preferred
- Master’s Degree in Nursing is required
- New York State Registered Nurse License and Adult, Acute Care or Family Nurse Practitioner License
- Basic Cardiac Life Support (BLS) and Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) from the American Heart Association
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2020-2021." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.