Nurse Manager - RN - Ambulatory Chemotherapy Center
LocationBrooklyn, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
World-Class Oncology Care at Brooklyn’s Infusion Center:
Nurse Managers Make It Possible.
Nurse Manager – RN – Ambulatory Chemotherapy/Infusion Center
New York-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital is a comprehensive academic health care delivery system, dedicated to providing the highest quality, most compassionate care to patients in the community. This Infusion Center will provide expert oncology care by integrating new technologies and innovative clinical approaches. We also provide non-Oncologic care to a variety of diseases including IBS and Multiple Sclerosis.
Take your career in oncology to the next level at New York-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital. In this role, you will work closely with physicians, manage patient flow, and supervise a staff of nurses, clinical, and administrative staff. Oversee the day-to-day operations as well as ensuring best practices for care efficiency and patient safety. In addition, the Nurse Manager will be directly involved in the unique opportunity to build and grow an Oncology Urgi-Center as we anticipate the opening of our new Center for Community Health in 2020. This innovative Cancer Center will provide our patient’s with on-site integrated care.
You’ll work with the brightest minds in healthcare to make tomorrow better for countless human beings.
This is a full-time position at New York-Presbyterian Hospital Brooklyn Methodist Hospital.
- ONS chemotherapy / biotherapy certified
- Oncology Certification (OCN)
- Previous experience as a RN Manager/Nurse Practitioner in Oncology or Infusion Center
- At least three years of RN experience in Oncology
- Master’s Degree in Nursing or related field
- Current New York State RN & NP license or willingness to obtain
- Previous management, leadership and collaborative experience
- Strong business acumen and communication
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2018 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.