Member Service Representative - Credit Union - Part-Time - Days
LocationBrooklyn, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Discover Where Amazing Works
Member Service Representative – Credit Union – Part-Time - Days
Make a lasting impression at NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital as an Member Service Representative. Assist members with questions and concerns. Light up the room with your presence while representing the Credit Union in a courteous and professional manner. Join a supportive team, and help us deliver superior customer service to our employees. As a member of our administrative team, you'll discover what sets us apart – a passion for helping others. Explore this opportunity: Research, correct and respond to member service complaints, and feel the pride of going above and beyond to help others.
In this role, will be responsible for providing prompt, efficient and accurate service in the processing of transactions. You'll answer questions on services, policies and procedures, explain products and services to members and assist members in filling out loan applications. You'll cross-sell products and services, set up and maintain payroll distributions, accept deposits and payments and open new accounts and set-up services for members.
This is a part-time position working 30 hours per week: Monday – Tuesday 8:00AM – 4:00PM, Wednesday 7:30AM – 3:30PM and Thursday 9:15AM – 5:15PM. This position located at NYP/Brooklyn Methodist Hospital.
- Ability to work with multiple software packages including main credit union software, debit/credit card systems and check ordering
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Demonstrated administrative/clerical office experience
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
- Energetic, approachable individual with a desire to Put Patients First
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.