Med-Surg Miner 8 Nurse Technician F/T Evenings
LocationBrooklyn, New York
Shift:Evening (United States of America)
Nurse Technician - Med/Surg Miner 8 - Evenings
At New York-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist, nursing attendants thrive at the bedside as invaluable care providers. Together, we serve as critical points of contact for patients and their families. So bring your smile to work. Infuse energy and hospitality into a patient's day. Provide comfort and caring as a Nurse Technician - keeping our fast-paced environments running smoothly.
Provide compassionate patient focus and perform select care duties under the supervision of a registered nurse. Improve the patient experience and maintain a safe, clean and healthy environment. Demonstrate what it means to be part of a team and raise the bar for patient care.
This is a full-time evening shift position (3:30PM - Midnight) located at New York-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital.
- 2-3 years of Nursing Assistant experience
- High school diploma or GED or relevant work experience
- Successfully completion of an accredited Nurse Technician/Patient Care Technician Program or Nursing Assistant Certificate along with EKG and Phlebotomy Certificates
- Current BLS from the American Heart Association
Must be able to lift, move, and position patients of all weights with varying amounts of assistance in a fair manner on a regular and recurring basis including dexterity of fingers, hands, arms and feet with sensory requirements of speech, touch, vision and hearing to normal range with corrections.
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- 2021 "Employees' Choice Awards: Best Places to Work" - Glassdoor
- 2021 " Best Workplaces in Health Care & Biopharma" - Fortune
- 2020 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2020 "Working Mother 100 Best Companies" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Companies for Multicultural Women" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Workplace for Men in Nursing" - American Association for Men in Nursing
- Discover why at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.
It all begins with you. Our amazing compensation packages start with competitive base pay and include recognition for your experience, education, and licensure. Then we add our amazing benefits, countless opportunities for personal and professional growth and a dynamic environment that embraces every person. Join our team and discover where amazing works.