Licensed Practical Nurse - Medical Group Brooklyn - Multi-Specialty
LocationBrooklyn, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Setting Standards, Changing Lives
NewYork-Presbyterian Medical Groups (NYPMG) are part of the physician enterprise of NewYork-Presbyterian, one of the nation’s most comprehensive academic health care delivery systems affiliated with two world-renowned medical schools. Through primary care and multispecialty medical practices, the physicians and other health care professionals of NYPMG, in collaboration with ColumbiaDoctors and Weill Cornell Physicians, provide families with high quality, patient-centered care close to home in the New York metropolitan area.
Licensed Practical Nurse - NYP Medical Group Brooklyn - Multi-Specialty (OB/Primary Care/Ortho) - Days
At NewYork-Presbyterian, nursing is a life-changing career journey focused on amazing patient outcomes every step of the way. Each of our nurses dares to be truly excellent – thriving in a compassionate culture of care and caring. Together, we improve the health of patients and their families, making our communities – and the world – stronger.
You’ll work with the brightest minds in healthcare to make tomorrow better for countless human beings. It’s the kind of nursing that requires an unwavering commitment to excellence and a constant spirit of professionalism. And it’s your opportunity to enjoy flexible scheduling, shared clinical decision-making, inspirational leadership, supportive colleagues and much more. Now, you have the opportunity to join us. The Licensed Practical Nurse provides direct patient care as delegated by and under the supervision of a Registered Nurse.
This is a full time day position at NYP Medical Group Brooklyn located at 3417 Kings Highway, Brooklyn, NY 11234.
- At least one year of LPN experience
- Graduate from an accredited Licensed Practical Nursing program
- Current licensure and registration as a Licensed Practical Nurse in New York State
- Knowledge in Principles of infection control
- Knowledge in Principles of performance improvements
- Knowledge in Principles of delegation
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.