Infusion Pharmacist - Pharmacy - Night Shift Including Rotating Weekends And Some Holidays
LocationBrooklyn, New York
Shift:Night Flex (United States of America)
Join the Pharmacy team at NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital, a 591-bed hospital affiliated with Weill Cornell Medical College, where we are dedicated to providing the highest quality, most compassionate care to patients. The vibrant, family and community culture offers you the opportunity to collaborate with colleagues across all areas of the Hospital, and work with a team of engaged individuals all focused on improving patient care. Find out how you can Make It Possible
This is a full-time night shift position 11:00pm-11:15am including rotating weekends and some holidays, located at the NewYork-Presbyterian/Brooklyn Methodist Hospital.
- Minimum 5 years of experience hospital pharmacy services and/or pharmaceutical services related to IV therapies.
- 2 + years of experience in retail pharmacy.
- PGY1 residency experience.
- Immunization Certified
- Bachelor of Science degree in Pharmacy or PharmD.
- Currently licensed and Registered Pharmacist in New York State.
- Basic computer literacy
- Standing, walking, sitting, pushing/pulling/lifting 10+ pounds, reaching, talking, hearing, manual dexterity/mobility, color vision, dust vapors/fumes.
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- 2021 "Employees' Choice Awards: Best Places to Work" - Glassdoor
- 2021 " Best Workplaces in Health Care & Biopharma" - Fortune
- 2020 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2020 "Working Mother 100 Best Companies" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Companies for Multicultural Women" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Workplace for Men in Nursing" - American Association for Men in Nursing
- Discover why at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.
It all begins with you. Our amazing compensation packages start with competitive base pay and include recognition for your experience, education, and licensure. Then we add our amazing benefits, countless opportunities for personal and professional growth and a dynamic environment that embraces every person. Join our team and discover where amazing works.