Imaging Technologist - Radiology -Diagnostic - Part-Time Night Shift 12:00am-8:00am Sunday-Wednesday Including Holidays
LocationBrooklyn, New York
Shift:Night (United States of America)
Join the team at NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital, a 591-bed hospital affiliated with Weill Cornell Medical College, where we are dedicated to providing the highest quality, most compassionate care to patients. The vibrant, family and community culture offers you the opportunity to collaborate with colleagues across all areas of the Hospital, and work with a team of engaged individuals all focused on improving patient care. Find out how you can Make It Possible:
In this role, under the supervision of the Radiology Manager or Radiologist, the Imaging Technologist is responsible for the preparation and execution of any of the following procedures: standard procedures, advances OR Diagnostic procedures, portable Diagnostic, Cat Scan Exams, Cat Scan, Interventional Radiology, MRI or Mammography.
- Associates degree.
- High School Diploma/GED.
- Graduate from an accredited program in the school of Radiologic Technology.
- Must obtain at least 24 continuing education credits every 2 years as per ARRT requirements.
- If working in general Radiology Department: 1 year experience in diagnostics radiology required. 1 year experience in OR procedures preferred.
- If working in MRI, CT Scan, Mammography, or Interventional Radiology departments: 1 year experience in certified area required.
- N.Y. State Department of Health X-ray License
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologists Certification.
- Advanced modality (mammography, CT, MR, or special interventional radiology) certification is required in MRI, CT Scan, Mammography, and Interventional Radiology Departments.
- Basic computer literacy.
- Ability to use independent judgment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.