HVAC Refrigeration Mechanic - Facilities Management - Various Shifts
LocationBrooklyn, New York
Shift:Rotating (United States of America)
Go Beyond Repairs
Discover Where Amazing Works
Join the team at NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital, a 591-bed hospital affiliated with Weill Cornell Medical College, where we are dedicated to providing the highest quality, most compassionate care to patients. The vibrant, family and community culture offers you the opportunity to collaborate with colleagues across all areas of the Hospital, and work with a team of engaged individuals all focused on improving patient care.
HVAC Refrigeration Mechanic - Various Shifts
Explore this unique role as an HVAC Refrigeration Mechanic at NewYork-Presbyterian/Brooklyn Methodist Hospital. The HVAC Refrigeration Mechanic repairs and maintains the HVAC equipment in effective operating condition. In this role, you will be working on various building utility services, automated building management systems and engineering systems. The HVAC Refrigeration Mechanic assists with the installation of electrical equipment and maintains schedules for environmental equipment. In this role, you will ensure the efficiency of three 600 ton chillers, five individual air handling units and Schneider control systems.
Multiple HVAC Refrigeration Mechanic positions are available, covering various shifts, at NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital.
- High school diploma, GED, or trade school training
- Minimum of five (5) years on-the-job-experience
- Certificate of Qualification for Refrigerating Systems Operating Engineer (Q-01)
- Strong commitment to providing an outstanding patient experience
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.