HVAC Mechanic - Facilities Management - Day Shift
LocationBrooklyn, New York
Shift:Rotating (United States of America)
Go Beyond Repairs
Discover Where Amazing Works
Join the team at NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital, a 591-bed hospital affiliated with Weill Cornell Medical College, where we are dedicated to providing the highest quality, most compassionate care to patients. The vibrant, family and community culture offers you the opportunity to collaborate with colleagues across all areas of the Hospital, and work with a team of engaged individuals all focused on improving patient care.
HVAC Mechanic - Days
Utilize your talents and join the facilities team as an HVAC Mechanic where you will repair and maintain the HVAC equipment in effective operating condition. You will assist with installation of electrical equipment and maintain preventive maintenance records. The ideal candidate must have knowledge of procedures and mechanical equipment as well as associated systems.
This is a full time, Monday-Friday day shift (8:00am-4:00pm) position located at NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital.
- Five (5) to ten (10) years commissioning experience
- Professional HVAC license
High school diploma, GED, or trade school training
- Minimum of two (2) years on-the-job-experience
- Strong commitment to providing an outstanding patient experience
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.