HVAC Mechanic - Center for Community Health - Day Shift Including Flexibility To Cover Other Shifts As Needed
LocationBrooklyn, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Go Beyond Repairs
Discover Where Amazing Works
NewYork-Presbyterian is one of the nation’s most comprehensive academic health care delivery systems, dedicated to providing the highest quality, most compassionate care to patients in the New York metropolitan area and throughout the globe. The Center for Community Health, opening February 2021 in the heart of Park Slope at our NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital, will set a new bar in personalized outpatient care -- from diagnosis to treatment -- by integrating new technologies and innovative clinical approaches to provide the highest quality care and enhance the patient experience.
This 400,000 –square foot, multi-specialty ambulatory center encompasses a Comprehensive Cancer and Women’s Health Center, 12 ambulatory surgery operating rooms and Multispecialty physician practices. Our new state-of-the-art building encompasses three 600 ton chillers, five individual air handling units and Schneider control systems.
HVAC Mechanic - Center for Community Health - Day Shift
Utilize your talents and join the facilities team as an HVAC Mechanic where you will repair and maintain the HVAC equipment in effective operating condition. You will assist with installation of electrical equipment and maintain preventive maintenance records. The ideal candidate must have knowledge of procedures and mechanical equipment as well as associated systems.
This is a full time, day shift 7:00am-3:00pm with flexibility to cover other shifts as needed, including weekends and holidays located at NewYork-Presbyterian/Brooklyn Methodist Hospital Center for Community Health.
- Five (5) to ten (10) years commissioning experience
- Professional HVAC license
High school diploma, GED, or trade school training
- Minimum of two (2) years on-the-job-experience
- Strong commitment to providing an outstanding patient experience
Join us at NYP’s newest state-of-the-art ambulatory care center and make a difference in the lives of our patients as you build a rewarding career.
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- 2021 "Employees' Choice Awards: Best Places to Work" - Glassdoor
- 2021 " Best Workplaces in Health Care & Biopharma" - Fortune
- 2020 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2020 "Working Mother 100 Best Companies" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Companies for Multicultural Women" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Workplace for Men in Nursing" - American Association for Men in Nursing
- Discover why at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.