Food Services Worker - Food & Nutrition - Part-Time - Evening Shift 4:15pm-8:15pm Including Weekends & Holidays
LocationBrooklyn, New York
Shift:Evening (United States of America)
Join the Food & Nutrition team at NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital, a 591-bed hospital affiliated with Weill Cornell Medical College, where we are dedicated to providing the highest quality, most compassionate care to patients. The vibrant, family and community culture offers you the opportunity to collaborate with colleagues across all areas of the Hospital, and work with a team of engaged individuals all focused on improving patient care. Find out how you can Make It Possible:
In this role, the Food Service Worker will perform all duties assigned in the Food and Nutrition services department consistent with NYPBMH commitment to providing quality health care services in a compassionate and humane manner.
- Previous food service experience.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Basic computer literacy.
- Must be able to deal courteously with coworkers and guests.
- Work requires standing, walking, sitting, talking, hearing, color vision, and manual dexterity. Must be able to lift, pull and push 10 pounds at intervals.
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.