Food Service Supervisor - Food & Nutrition - Varied Shifts 8:00am-4:00pm or 1:30pm-9:30pm Including Rotating Weekends & Holidays
LocationBrooklyn, New York
Shift:Rotating (United States of America)
Join the team at NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital, a 591-bed hospital affiliated with Weill Cornell Medical College, where we are dedicated to providing the highest quality, most compassionate care to patients. The vibrant, family and community culture offers you the opportunity to collaborate with colleagues across all areas of the Hospital, and work with a team of engaged individuals all focused on improving patient care. Find out how you can Make It Possible:
In this role, the Food Service Supervisor supervises and assigns all Food Service personnel all duties relating to patient, cafeteria (and catering) food preparation, presentation and service. Ensures proper food handling sanitation and Infection Control procedures are practiced. All other duties as necessary for the effective operation of the department.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Supervisory experience
- Certified Dietary Manager
- ServSafe certified.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- At least 2 years of experience in a food service position in an institutional food service environment.
- Basic computer literacy.
- Effective excellent organizational and communication skills.
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.