Food Service Supervisor - Food and Nutrition - Day-Evening Shift Including Every Other Weekend/Holidays
LocationBrooklyn, New York
Shift:Evening (United States of America)
Join the team at NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital, a 591-bed hospital affiliated with Weill Cornell Medical College, where we are dedicated to providing the highest quality, most compassionate care to patients. The vibrant, family and community culture offers you the opportunity to collaborate with colleagues across all areas of the Hospital, and work with a team of engaged individuals all focused on improving patient care. Find out how you can Make It Possible:
In this role, the Food Service Supervisor supervises and assigns all Food Service personnel all duties relating to patient, cafeteria (and catering) food preparation, presentation and service. Ensures proper food handling sanitation and Infection Control procedures are practiced. All other duties as necessary for the effective operation of the department.
This is a full time day/evening shift position from 1:00pm-9:00pm including every other weekend and holidays, located at NYP/Brooklyn Methodist Hospital.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Supervisory experience
- Certified Dietary Manager
- ServSafe certified
- High School Diploma or GED
- At least 2 years of experience in a food service position in an institutional food service environment.
- Basic computer literacy
- Effective excellent organizational and communication skills
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- 2021 "Employees' Choice Awards: Best Places to Work" - Glassdoor
- 2021 " Best Workplaces in Health Care & Biopharma" - Fortune
- 2020 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2020 "Working Mother 100 Best Companies" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Companies for Multicultural Women" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Workplace for Men in Nursing" - American Association for Men in Nursing
- Discover why at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.