Fireman Maintenance Mechanic - Facilities Management - Rotating Shifts Including Nights, Weekends & Holidays
LocationBrooklyn, New York
Shift:Rotating (United States of America)
Join the team at NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital, a 591-bed hospital affiliated with Weill Cornell Medical College, where we are dedicated to providing the highest quality, most compassionate care to patients. The vibrant, family and community culture offers you the opportunity to collaborate with colleagues across all areas of the Hospital, and work with a team of engaged individuals all focused on improving patient care. Find out how you can Make It Possible:
In this role, this position requires strong building maintenance knowledge (HVAC/R, Electrical and Plumbing).
- High School Diploma or GED /Trade School or specialty school.
- Fireman or building maintenance, 5 years, preferable in a high-pressure boiler plant.
- G71 Certificate of Fitness is required within three months of employment.
- Basic computer literacy.
- Must be a competent mechanic and ability to perform demanding workload and to work rotating shifts.
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.