Fireman Maintenance Mechanic - Facilities Management - Rotating Shifts 7:30am-3:30pm or 3:30pm-11:30pm or 11:30pm-7:30am Including Weekends & Holidays
LocationBrooklyn, New York
Shift:Rotating (United States of America)
Join the team at NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital, a 591-bed hospital affiliated with Weill Cornell Medical College, where we are dedicated to providing the highest quality, most compassionate care to patients. The vibrant, family and community culture offers you the opportunity to collaborate with colleagues across all areas of the Hospital, and lead a team of engaged individuals all focused on improving patient care. Find out how you can Make It Possible:
In this role, the position requires strong building maintenance knowledge (HVAC/R, Electrical and Plumbing).
- High School Diploma or GED and/or Trade School or specialty school.
- Fireman or building maintenance, 5 years, preferable in a high-pressure boiler plant.
- G71 Certificate of Fitness is required within three months of employment.
- Basic computer literacy.
- Must be a competent mechanic and ability to perform demanding workload and to work rotating shifts.
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.