Facilities Operations Manager - Center For Community Health - Day Shift
LocationBrooklyn, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
NYP Advancing Care in Brooklyn
Discover Where Amazing Works
NewYork-Presbyterian is one of the nation’s most comprehensive academic health care delivery systems, dedicated to providing the highest quality, most compassionate care to patients in the New York metropolitan area and throughout the globe. The Center for Community Health, opening January 2021 in the heart of Park Slope at our NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital, will set a new bar in personalized outpatient care -- from diagnosis to treatment -- by integrating new technologies and innovative clinical approaches to provide the highest quality care and enhance the patient experience.
This 400,000 –square foot, multi-specialty ambulatory center encompasses a Comprehensive Cancer and Women’s Health Center, 12 ambulatory surgery operating rooms and Multispecialty physician practices. Our new state-of-the-art building encompasses three 600 ton chillers, five individual air handling units and Schneider control systems.
Facilities Operations Manager - Days
As the Facilities Operations Manager for a brand new ambulatory facility, you will oversee the development, operation and maintenance of all building utility services and engineering system. You will lead an engaged team of Carpenters, Painters, Electrical, Plumbing and HVAC staff. You will also ensure system performance that meet regulatory agency and code requirements.
- Commissioning experience
- Professional engineer license
- OSHA 30 Hour card
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical or electrical engineering
- Minimum of five (5) years healthcare engineering management experience
- OSHA 10 Hour card
- Knowledge of CMMS systems to organize and track work orders
- Familiarity with various mechanical and electrical systems, building control systems, and utility distribution
- Strong commitment to providing an outstanding patient experience
Join us at NYP’s newest state-of-the-art ambulatory care center and make a difference in the lives of our patients as you build a rewarding career.
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.