Electrician A - Plant Maintenance - Varied Shifts
LocationBrooklyn, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Find out how you can Make It Possible:
Join the team at NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital, a 591-bed hospital affiliated with Weill Cornell Medical College, where we are dedicated to providing the highest quality, most compassionate care to patients. The vibrant, family and community culture offers you the opportunity to collaborate with colleagues across all areas of the Hospital, and work with a team of engaged individuals all focused on improving patient care.
Electrician A - Plant Maintenance - Varied Shifts Monday-Friday
In this role, under the guidance of the Manager, performs the installation, service, repair and maintenance of electrical equipment, systems and devices. This is a skilled trade and technical position with no supervisory responsibility.
- Vocational or technical school training.
- Electrician license.
- Minimum two years hands on experience with components of an electrical environment.
- High School Diploma/GED.
- Knowledge of mechanical and electrical materials, tools and equipment.
- Knowledge of computerize preventive maintenance program.
- Basic computer literacy.
- Ability to plan and perform job duties
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- 2021 "Employees' Choice Awards: Best Places to Work" - Glassdoor
- 2021 " Best Workplaces in Health Care & Biopharma" - Fortune
- 2020 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2020 "Working Mother 100 Best Companies" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Companies for Multicultural Women" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Workplace for Men in Nursing" - American Association for Men in Nursing
- Discover why at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.