Electrician A - Plant Maintenance - Varied Shifts - Monday-Friday
LocationBrooklyn, New York
Shift:Rotating (United States of America)
Join the leadership team at NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital, a 591-bed hospital affiliated with Weill Cornell Medical College, where we are dedicated to providing the highest quality, most compassionate care to patients. The vibrant, family and community culture offers you the opportunity to collaborate with colleagues across all areas of the Hospital, and lead a team of engaged individuals all focused on improving patient care. Find out how you can Make It Possible:
In this role, the Electrician A performs a variety of repairs and maintenance within the institution.
- High School Diplolma/GED.
- Vocational or technical school training preferred.
- Electrician license preferred.
- Minimum two years hands on experience with components of an electrical environment.
- Knowledge of mechanical and electrical materials, tools and equipment.
- Knowledge of computerize preventive maintenance program.
- Basic computer literacy is required.
- Ability to plan and perform job duties
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.