Electrician A - Facilities Management - Varied Shift
LocationBrooklyn, New York
Shift:Rotating (United States of America)
Go Beyond Repairs
Discover Where Amazing Works
Join the team at NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital, a 591-bed hospital affiliated with Weill Cornell Medical College, where we are dedicated to providing the highest quality, most compassionate care to patients. The vibrant, family and community culture offers you the opportunity to collaborate with colleagues across all areas of the Hospital, and work with a team of engaged individuals all focused on improving patient care.
Electrician A - Days
Join a team of Electricians and bring pride and professionalism to provide world-class care. In this role, under the guidance of the Manager, the Electrician performs the installation, service, repair and maintenance of electrical equipment, systems and devices. This is a skilled trade and technical position with no supervisory responsibility.
This is a full time, Monday-Friday day shift (8:00am-4:00pm) position located at NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital.
- Electrician license
- Vocational or technical school training
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum of two (2) years hands on experience with components of an electrical environment
- Strong commitment to providing an outstanding patient experience
- Knowledge of mechanical and electrical materials, tools, and equipment
- Basic computer literacy
- Knowledge of New York City and National Electrical Codes
- Knowledge of testing, metering and work tools
- Working knowledge of Electrical Safety, OSHA Safety Practices and Personal Protection Equipment (PPE)
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.